New Series Coming!

 


    After a much-needed break from writing...I am back! College burnout is real, especially with all my work toward my degree. I am doing a new series in light of Christmas break, the year ending, and everyone's music-wrapped release!

    A few days ago I saw a TikTok series about songs that saved this particular person. I realized that I have numerous songs that have saved me this year. So, I have decided to start my own version of that series. I will be choosing 12 songs that saved me this year! Each song has come from my Apple Music Replay and I encourage readers to listen to the list before reading through the series. 

    Music has always been a huge part of my life. It is just as important to me as writing, which says a lot. I have been around music since I was young, like many people. When I was a kid, this time of year was my favorite since I was in choir we would sing beautiful Christmas music. I can never forget that ironic song about fruitcake or the hymnal Latin songs. I am always disappointed to not put my musical efforts anywhere, so this series will fill that void. 

    I am thrilled to share this with everyone! These songs are in no particular order and this list does not do my music taste justice, but without further adieus here are the 2022 songs that saved me: 

- A Month or Two by Odie Leigh 

- Everywhere, Everything by Noah Kahan 

- Morning Time by Zach Bryan 

- Morning Glow by Jordy Searcy

- Happy or Whatever by Tayor Leonhardt

- My Way, Soon by Greta Van Fleet

- To the Mountains by Lizzie McAlpine 

Comments

Popular Posts