My Top Five Coffee Shops in Knoxville

As someone who has visited and then moved to Knoxville, it is hard to find places that really speak to me. However, we all know I do not have difficulty finding coffee shops to chat with friends or to just do some work with a cup of joe. I have been to what feels like hundreds of coffee shops throughout Knoxville, Tennessee and I still struggle to pick out my all-time favorite.  Each place is perfect for different things so, today I will share my top five favorite coffee shops in Knoxville because they should be yours too! 

  1. K Brew 

K Brew has it all, bagels, coffee, and a community-building environment. What started as a small coffee shop with open garage doors and hammocks is now five different locations. This coffee shop opened its first location in North Knoxville and recently has expanded to the University of Tennessee’s campus! However, my favorite location is located in West Hills. Although there are many places to sit and chat with your friends, beware due to the deliciousness of all their food and drinks they get full fast on the weekends! I find that this location is best suited for friends who are catching up or a group in search of some amazing bagel sandwiches. 

  1. Honeybee Cafe & Brewery

Honeybee Cafe & Brewery also has multiple locations surrounding Knoxville, but I find myself more drawn to their location in West Knoxville. I spend most of my time here studying either on their porch or by the windows! They roast their own coffee beans and during the evenings they serve beer and food. On some special weeks, they host game nights and other fun events during the evening in case you cannot get away from this amazing business. 


  1. Wild Love Bakehouse

Wild Love Bakehouse has the most delicious baked goods you will lay your eyes on and chomp your teeth on to accompany their cups of coffee. Although their hours aren’t as convenient, if you’re willing to get up early to snag a cup of coffee and an amazing croissant you are their guy. Wild Love is a little tucked away outside of downtown in North Knoxville, but when you go once you have got to go back again. 

  1. Jacks 

Along with Wild Love Bakehouse, Jacks is right outside of downtown Knoxville and is waiting for you to try them out! Jacks is a cute coffee shop but also a plant headquarters for all plant lovers. While you wait for your coffee to be ready you can wander around this location and see all the various kinds of plants you could choose! 


  1. Sunago Coffee

Last, but not least is Sunago Coffee located in my hometown, Hardin Valley. Sunago is the youngest coffee shop in this group, but don’t let its age fool you. Sunago aims to create a gathering place for its guests and that is exactly what the name means! This coffee shop is the definition of a friendly environment and it is right next to all of the Hardin Valley schools and Pellissippi Community College. 




Comments

Popular Posts